Sunday, August 4, 2019

Happy Birthday




Yesterday I shared three cards made with my recent PTI purchase of Grand Botanicals dies. Today I have a birthday card using the large bloom die cuts as the feature with leaves (PTI Songbirds) and striped pattern paper cut framing it. An older wood stamp from Impress provided the wispy birthday greeting.  The bloom shimmers with a clear Wink of Stella covering and yellows stickles for the center. I finished the envelope with a stenciled "hello" from PTI's Envelope Envy and included a sticker from Just Add Sunshine with the card.




Thanks for stopping by and maybe I'll see you on Instagram too.


3 comments:

  1. That flower really makes a statement & I love the leaves you used with it! The font of the sentiment is beautiful! I can see you're going to get a lot of use from your purchase, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card. Love that giant flower against the striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Absolutely love that giant flower and the wispy sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete