Sunday, May 27, 2018

Best Wishes




Better late than never to enter the PTI MIM, right? Lizzie shared her favorite technique, Above & Below. Busy month with travel, wedding, two grandsons' birthdays and card challenges! 



PTI Stamps, Paper & Dies:
Stitching Garden & Stemmed Statements 
Keep It Simple Frames & Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical
Bitty Big Lilac Grace, Soft Stone & Weathervane
Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Yellow Stickles & lots of winking Stella



Jim & I enjoyed our first Viking river cruise from
St. Petersburg-Moscow this month. I shared photos on
Instagram/Facebook and below are a few from St.P.

Malachite Room- Hermitage

Catherine the Great's - Summer Palace

Peterhof

Interior of Christ the Savior of the Spilled Blood

exterior of the above named church

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card; wonderful photos! The link to Instagram wasn't working, but I'd love to see some more photos of the trip. Don't think I've ever get to Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your photos, Vikki! Glad you had a great trip!
    You've been busy but I'm delighted to see your take on the challenge. Your card is beautiful! Lovely colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been an amazing trip, Vikki--love all the pictures! Lovely take on the design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly blessed life you and your hubbers has! getting to travel to such beautiful places!! I love thinking of you there!!

    Your card is delightful! I love the colors and your sweet design.

    Thank you for the funny jokes on my blog.! I need to CASE them giggles!

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete