Wednesday, August 29, 2018

'Tis the Season


Make it Monday: 334
Glitter Inlays


Oh, glitter, you are not my friend but with a swiffer cloth 
to clean the messy scene I might attempt this again! Ha ha!
Decided glitter is more a holiday thing for me so on the
last week of August made a Christmas card using Lexi's
instructions on this week's MIM challenge.



Card Supplies:
Stamp: Papertrey Ink Bells & Boughs (sentiment) 
Dies: PTI Mix & Mat: Plaid, PTI Sprigs & Spruce, Sizzix Nested Stars
Misc.: Martha Stewart glitter, Ranger watercolor cardstock, foam tape


Hope your Labor Day weekend is safe and fun! 
Thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card...really love your purple glitter leaf and your green just shine through your cover, so festive and so perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect interpretation of the challenge, though I must admit when I saw the title of your post I was taken aback---just not ready for the holiday quite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh do I like this Vikki!! Your colors are fabulous for the holly leaves and just love the idea of using the glitter behind the Mix & Mat: Plaid...beautiful, BEAUTIFUL card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glitter & I love this card, Vikki! Just found some of these die cuts a friend sent me long ago, so maybe I'll be able to use one for my MIM entry. Enjoy the weekend--beautiful weather up here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the green inlay on plaid is really cool - you can never have too many christmas cards!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic. I know what you mean about the glitter, however. I think this card is so worth it because it is really so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vikki, I love your color scheme! Beautiful layers and shimmery goodness~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that glitter in your teeth? giggles you are not supposed to lick the excess glitter off your fingers friend! Well you did a fantabulous job with this challenge and I do hope you will cuddle up to glitter again in your future because it really looks good on you!

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vikki, this is so striking with your glitter and color scheme! I’m way behind in blog commenting but wanted you to know I miss your creations. Hope all is OK with you!

    ReplyDelete