Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Every leaf

Papertrey October Blog Hop Challenge


This is our stunning inspiration!! 
I love the variety of images and plan to refer back to it often.





I am not a watercolorist. You would know if I shared my attempts at some of these squares.
This time of year I love seeing trees and leaves and decided my inspiration choice would the
 third rows' tree. I found the older cover plate Mighty Oak and played with it. Its leaves were
were too large for my design though so Oopsie Daisy die cut petals, sponged with various 
autumn colors, rescued the situation. The tree was grounded in the confines of a blue Mix 
& Mat: Flourishes die frame and a Mighty Oak sentiment represents the hill. 





Drop by Capture the Moment's blog to see all the entries~
I plan to hop throughout the day also. 


Instagram


10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Great take on the inspiration photo Vikki!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vikki! What an amazing take on the photo. Just beautiful. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome take on the challenge. You have got it all covered and I'm loving it. The colors and die cut and colored leaves are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vikki this card sure is beautiful and peaceful! Yes, I love glitter and try to have it on most of my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Vikki! Great use of the petals for leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Vikki! Love the gorgeous leaves! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now we both used the Flourishes die--great minds--haha! Obvious that you were inspired--strikingly beautiful card, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration! Mighty Oak is a favorite autumn scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren’t you clever with your design, Vikki? I’d say you nailed it! Great design and color scheme.

    ReplyDelete