Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sending you sunshine


Nothing like sunflowers to cheer up one's day!


Card Menu:
Papertrey Ink Stamps/Die: Simple Sunflower
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die
Hero Arts Shadow Inks - Butterbar, Cup of Joe, Lemon Yellow; PTI Soft Stone
Top-folding kraft A2 card 

                                           Linking this to: CAS(E) this Sketch #187
                                                                     CASology Week 213: Stitch
                                                                     Darnell's NBUS Challenge #7



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so cheerful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you make me want to get out all my sunflower stamps, Vikki! It's a great take on the sketch! I also love the avocado mini teapot or creamer! Thank you for playing in my challenge again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect stamp for the sketch and I so love that sunflower! Beautiful card Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vicki!! I'm loving those sunflowers!! I wish the summer could stay. Your card surly cheers me up.Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning sunflowers Vikki!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something so cheerful and uplifting about all those sunflowers. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete