Monday, June 24, 2019

May Birthday cards


Please pardon my tulip cards from mid-May birthdays getting posted now in late June. My insomnia is affecting my blog post writing! It seems that I am on a hamster wheel with early hours at the gym, home to freshen up the house and me, tending my roses, card crafting and noon meal prep for our main meal of the day. Then, because I awoke before 5 a.m.,  a 30-60 minute afternoon nap before more hobby time with evening news, baseball or reading to finish the day.  I have little energy to find card challenges, write and edit a blog post and thus card photos pile up in my computer photos. 

Card #1
























                                   Card #2

 Card #3
PTI Card Supplies:
Tulip Time stamp/dies; 
Sentiments from Infinity Frames, Keep It Simple: Thinking of You, and Ruby Rose
Dies: Cover Plate: Stripes Horizontal, Tag Sale: Quilted, Scallop Stackers: Large






3 comments:

  1. I love them all, and now realize that although I own that stamp set, the tulip season has come and gone without a single card sporting a tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly know how busy life can be. I am retired and feel more busy now than when I was working. But I like it that way. So glad you had time to publish these beauties. You rock our challenge to cover the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you're having problems with insomnia, Vikki--hope it's better now. Think I saw these on IG, but obviously I forgot to come leave a comment. They really are beautiful BD cards! I especially love the first one with the pink tulips & great background!

    ReplyDelete