Friday, January 5, 2018

Love You

Make It Monday #308 
2017 A La Carte





It's a new year and the opportunity to look at last year's Make It Monday 
challenges and choose one for the Make It Monday A La Carte 2018. 
The purpose is to make something from a week that we didn't enter in 2017 
but I opted to repeat Lexi Daly's Pantone Chip inspired cards challenge. 


Card #1- PTI stamps & dies



In June I used bright yellow but with Valentines Day coming up I chose 
Lovely Lady, a soft pink shade. Since Valentines often includes roses, 
Rosie Posie's smaller bloom dies were used and popped up on foam 
 adhesive tape over stamped small leaves on the pink chip. My first card
 shows the pink square on a Soft Stone striped Center Style: Feminine  
die cut adhered to a light taupe side-folding card. 





Card #2 - PTI stamps & dies



This card has another Lovely Lady pink chip with a Rosie Posie bloom but on a cream 
Mix & Mat: Postal Die with the stitched line and popped on a vivid Hibiscus Burst card.



Both cards used a phrase from the Infinity Frames Sentiments stamp set.
I'm sorry about the poor quality of color as I took these after sunset.


 grammylovesherboys Instagram

5 comments:

  1. I loved that MIM--maybe I'll re-do that one, too. The roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Vikki!! Love the simplicity and the balance of pinks you used on both cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are both so lovely! I didn't have time to do this challenge - I will have to revisit it thanks to your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vikki wow love your cards,so pretty,i am your newest follower hope you will visit and follow too,you are very clever,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so super sweet Vikki! I really love your CAS designs : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete