Thursday, September 17, 2015

Grateful


It's officially fall weather today in Oregon - rain, clouds, falling leaves!
After our hot, hot summer this is so welcome.
Today I made two cards using the Enclosed: Leaf die from Papertrey Ink. 
This NBUS/D (never before used stamp/die) arrived last month and it's been 
fun playing with it. I'm supposed to use stamps but hoping the dies 
will count too!



Papertrey Ink Dies: Enclosed: Leaf; Sentiment Splits: Curve Vertical 
Paper: kraft card stock, Basic Grey pattern paper, paint chip strip



Papertrey Ink Die: Enclosed: Leaf
Paper: kraft, yellow & shimmer card stock, paint chip strip






I'm linking these cards to Sweet Darnell's NBUS Challenge #5

1 comment:

  1. Both your cards are stunning, Vikki, but I'm a sucker for plaid, so that one melted my heart! I'll bet you are loving the fall weather! Down here in Northern California, we are still having hot, hot and praying so hard for rain. Last night we got literally fourteen splops of raindrops and today it is as muggy as a Chicago day! Yuck!

    Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5 ~ which was so long ago now! I’m sorry that nursing the Mister back to good health has delayed my visit to thank you. I also wanted to let you know for future challenges that the acronym says never-before-used-SCHTUFF, not stamps. So dies are welcome or paper or ribbon or just any darn thing that hasn't yet been loved and used on a craft project. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete