Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happy Birthday


Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop Challenge






My attempt to capture the image inspiration!



PTI Stamps: Boutique Borders: Sympathy, Polka Dots, Ruby Rose, Trendy Tree Tops
PTI Dies: Boutique Borders: Sympathy, Ruby Rose,  Basic Bookmark 3
Ink: Versafine Black Ink & Hero Arts Soft Grey Shadow

This was a 15 minute card cuz I forgot about the blog hop until 7:30 PDT tonight.
It must be my old age as I just got my first Social Security check this month! LOL

Check out all of the fabulous cards at Nichole's blog.    PTI June 2015 Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. You are pretty darn sharp and speedy to have made this in 15-minutes, Vikki! It's a beautiful tag card, perfect for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning, and made so quickly! You're a super-woman! I hope you don't mind if I pin this for future reference. I love the flower and sentiment elements on the bottom of your lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete