Tuesday, November 5, 2013

have a Joyous holiday

Make It Monday  #139 Stamped Square Frames



Dawn McVey challenged us to use our stamps in a new way 
by creating a square frame for a card focus. 




                                         Stamps: PTI Sketched Shapes, Snowflake Flurries
                                         Die: Snowflake Flurries, Marvy Circle Punch
                                         Ink: Hero Arts Mid-tone Pool & Mint Julep, 
                                                 Momento London Fog 
                                         Cuttlebug Embossing Polka Dot folder, sequins



3 comments:

  1. pretty card-the sketched shapes stamp makes a funky frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your square, Vikki, and I love how you have adorned it!! Thank you so much for coming to my blog and leaving a comment so I could find you! Welcome to Blogland, since I haven't been here before to tell you that! I'm now a follower and I'd love it if you followed me, too! I look forward to coming by again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Love the embossed base and snowflakes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete