Sunday, June 25, 2017

You are my sunshine

MAKE IT MONDAY #288: Pantone Chip Inspired Cards


This week Lexi shared a clean, CAS color idea inspired by Pantone chip cards. 
I've used paint chips on cards before but had not thought of this as a design
element! It was so much fun! I found an already prepared "smile"die cut, and
matched it to card stock. Then chose a small sentiment from a PTI Framed Out 
set and a sun shape from another FO set to complete the card.

PTI Stamps: Framed Out #2 & 3
Dies: SSS smile, PTI Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die

Linking this to: capture the moment MIM

6 comments:

  1. hello yellow! cute card - my favorite color makes me smile every time!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikki, this is so cute! It will certainly bring a smile to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on the challenge! I like the simplicity of the "smile" circle, and it's perfect paired with some "sunshine".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of elements, Vikki! The smile circle is beautiful & love the little sun by the sentiment--great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not been out and about much lately Vikki but I didn't want to miss the chance to tell you how much I love your super sweet card!! Love the pattern on Smile! this cards makes me happy!

    Have a great weekend.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found a beautiful match to that sweet Smile die cut, Vikki! Your CASlicious design with the fun scalloped border is just exactly right for a summertime card!! Tell Brad I said hello!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete