Thursday, November 16, 2017

praying for you





Time for the monthly CAWU inspired by PTI's new products.
They were outstanding, enticing and my order has been placed. 


My card. 1st attempt


 Inspired by Heather Nichols card 



 Heather used the new Window Works die to 
create her window - the #1 item on my order list. 



My card. 2nd Attempt, amended as I couldn't see the little
hearts stamped at each corner which I traced with a gold pen.
I also thought a bit of ribbon would help.


A window close-up with an outline heart at each corner.



Inside view 

 
Papertrey Ink products:
Stamps: Boutique Borders: Love; Keep It Simple: Praying for You; Stemmed Statements
Dies: Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical and Square 
Prismacolor pencils, PTI Kraft & Olive Twist inks, Perfect Pearls, clear embossing powder, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I haven't ordered yet, but when I do those new window dies will be first on my list! Love your take on Heather's card, Vikki--beautiful pansy & so clever to put the little hearts in the corners!

    ReplyDelete