Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Together & Love




Nichole Heady's card on the August Release Day 1 hooked me immediately. I love wreaths!


I made two anniversary cards, mine and a dear friends, using Nichole's card for
inspiration. The lines were scored around the wreath and sentiment but two different
 dies created the wreaths. The first card uses the smallest feather from Feather Finery 
and the second card a sprig die from Spruce & Sprigs. 

Card #1 for Roger & Karen

PTI stamps: Feather Finery, Quilted: Spring
PTI die: Feather Finery, Memory Box Classic Numbers


Card #2 for my honey, Jim who birds all over the globe

PTI stamp: Quilted: Spring 
PTI dies: Feather Finery, Spruce & Sprigs





Linking this to: August Create Along with Us

Instagram grammylovesherboys

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely, lovely cards Vikki! Love the scoring on both of them...just the perfect touch!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both darling cards, Vikki. Love the sweet birds and how you scored the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the other card I considered casing! You've used Nichole's inspiration beautifully, Vikki! Just remembered I better get an anniversary card made for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. The 50th anniversary one is so precious!

    ReplyDelete