Saturday, June 24, 2017

thinking of you

Inspired by All the Little Things #62



Fun photo with so many colors. We recently visited Las Vegas  
and I immediately thought of the Bellagio lobby's ceiling of
floral images. I used a new to me PTI set to create my card.


PTI Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies and Butterfly Hope
Dies: PTI Noted: Scalloped Vertical and SSS Stitched Rectangles
Various Hero Arts and Distress Inks



We're leaving for Kenya on Tuesday where my husband will
help in a mission dental clinic and I'll line up adobe bricks
on a new campus construction project. See you in 3 weeks.


3 comments:

  1. Vikki your butterflies are beautiful and love how you were inspired! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By! Have a wonderful time in Kenya--safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've reminded me I need to use that stamp set! This is so fun & cheery, Vikki! Glad you're home safe & sound--imagine you have lots of wonderful stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete