Wednesday, January 27, 2016

LOVE Always

Valentines cards have been flying off my craft desk the past two days as we will be away the first two weeks of February. I 'm a volunteer librarian at a church school and made 40 cards for the students using PTI's Be Mine. (they should love all the puns) 18 of the cards were actually from a bag of pink floral purchased tags with ribbons and intended for bookmarks which made for fast "cards." Then made three more for my three grandsons. Last but not the least I made one for my honey.



Card recipe:
Sizzix heart dies
Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words: Love
Ink: Momento London Fog & Tuxedo Black
Misc.: SSS woodgrain card stock, My Mind's Eye Filled with Love 6x6 paper pad, sequins, clear Wink of Stella, dimensional tape for woodgrain panel




Linking this card up to several challenges after seeing Joyce's card
Addicted to CAS #80 Red
Simon Says Monday Challenge Love is in the Air
CASology Adore

6 comments:

  1. Wow..you have been busy. This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Valentine design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CAS valentine! The sequins add a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Valentine card for your honey, Vikki! I love how you layered the hearts, and your die cut sentiment is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! Love this big heart full of love! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed with this post for so many reasons! Besides loving this card, I'm giving you a mental high five for being a volunteer librarian! I am an eternal librarian, so I always like to find a fellow lover of lit! And that is awesome that you're spreading the crafty joy with so many others. Back to your card-- I really like the diversity you created on the white background with the woodgrain texture. And you used such a classic heart shape, but it looks fresh and modern with that fun "Love" font and the sequins! You did an amazing job here and I'm so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete