Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas glitter



Yay! only 4 more days until I see my three grandsons and their parents!!

Today's card is out of my comfort zone. I was trying to use some PTI Holiday
Folk patterned paper and combined it with Virginia's View Challenge #21: Glitter. Virginia is closing her popular challenge this month - boo hoo!  My entry resulted in a busy, festive, and glitzy-for-me Christmas card! The card size is 4.25 x 6" in order to place a photo inside. Some of my family and friends do not get on Facebook so needed to send a new picture with me and my gray hair!





Card Recipe:
Ink: Delicata Golden Glitz, Hero Arts Royal Red & Green Hills mid-tone shadow, Momento Black
Stamps: PTI Bells & Boughs, Oopsie Daisy (for the dotted line), 'Tis the Season Sentiments
Glitter tape, PTI Holiday Folk paper, Gold Wink-of-Stella, dimension tape

No comments:

Post a Comment