Monday, July 11, 2011

hello

Week 3 of Card Camp


I love these colors - reminds me of a cappuccino!  
Here's my 1st card attempt with a few close-ups to see more details. 






The paper card is a textured paper but doesn't show well in the photo.  I stamped a dark brown ink with my wood grain stamp to create the frame for the window.  The owls were stamped with Color Box Red Chalk ink on a white glossy paper and mounted with dimensional tape.  The branch was stamped on dark brown paper and fussy cut.  I designed the "hello" tag using small oval punch with paper stamped with VersaMark ink and the hello embossed in white and mounted on a strip, hung by a strand of twine from the branch above. The Hero Arts Village background stamp was stamped with Color Box Dune ink on plain white card stock.

                                                


1 comment:

  1. Adorable, clever card. I love the houses in the background (I have this stamp and am looking for ideas, so thanks!). I also like how you've used the woodgrain, and the red owls are irresistible.

    ReplyDelete